In order for us to provide a highly reliable and safe electricity distribution network, we need highly talented and collaborative people working with us. We offer a competitive remuneration package and provide ongoing training for the diverse and challenging roles we offer. We have a strong community focus and a robust Health and Safety profile.
We are always on the lookout for good people so if you feel you have that extra spark then please register your interest by sending your CV to us at email@example.com.
Who do we employ?
We typically employ people in the following areas:
- Commercial and finance roles
- Network management, including Asset Engineering, Operations and Project Management
- Customer service and support roles
Wellington Electricity has developed a set of core values and behaviours that reflect our expectations both in the performance of employees' individual work and the way we conduct our business as a whole. These are:
- Work safely
- Deliver customer satisfaction
- Safeguard our environment and community
- Strive for excellence
- Take personal responsibility
- Cultivate team spirit