We know that our people are our greatest asset and our organisation provides an exciting and innovative place to work.
In order for us to provide a highly reliable and safe electricity distribution network, we need highly talented and collaborative people working with us. We offer a competitive remuneration package and provide ongoing training for the diverse and challenging roles we offer. We have a strong community focus and a robust health and safety profile.
We are always on the lookout for good people, so if you feel you have that extra spark then please register your interest by sending your CV to us at [email protected].
Who do we employ?
We typically employ people in the following areas:
- Commercial and finance
- Network management, including asset engineering, operations and project management
- Corporate and support
- Quality, safety and environmental.
Wellington Electricity has developed a set of core values and behaviours that reflect our expectations both in the performance of employees' individual work and the way we conduct our business as a whole. These are:
- Safety First - Committed to a culture of safety and wellbeing
- Integrity - We are open and honest
- Excellence - Being the best we can be
- Accountability - Accepting responsibility for all my actions
- Team Work - Better together
- Customer Service - Deliver positive experiences