WE* Guest Wi-Fi Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the Wellington Electricity Lines Limited (WELL) wireless guest network and Internet connection.
You are responsible for ensuring the security of any computer, mobile or other device you connect to the WELL Guest Network. You must take all reasonable security precautions to protect the security of your computer, mobile or other device by using, at a minimum, a personal firewall, anti-virus software and security patches.
Your access to and use of the WELL Guest Network is not guaranteed and may be restricted or blocked without prior notice for maintenance, operational or technical reasons.
Your use of the WELL Guest Network must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
You must not use the WELL Guest Network:
- for any unauthorised, false, fraudulent or unlawful purposes;
- to access, transmit, store, or display any obscene or indecent images or defamatory or abusive language;
- to gain unauthorised access to any computer, account, or network;
- to create or distribute any virus, trojan horse or other destructive software;
- to circumvent the security measures of any Internet or computer system.
You agree to indemnify WELL for and against all costs, losses, expenses and damages suffered by WELL arising out of or in connection with your use of the WELL Guest Network.
Limitations of Liability
Subject to claims available under consumer protection laws, WELL is not liable (in negligence, tort, breach of contract, or otherwise) for any loss or damage (including direct or indirect loss, or special or consequential loss) arising out of or in connection with:
- your use of (or inability to use) the WELL Guest Network;
- any breach in security of your computer, mobile or other device by unauthorised third parties.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, WELL makes no warranties (express or implied) and makes no representations with respect to the availability of the WELL Guest Network for your use.