Our brand new services section has been designed to better guide members of the public, electricity consumers and electricians to the relevant channel for their request.
Everything you might need from us can now be found in one place – whether it be as simple as finding out how to let us know about a fault, to something more complex like arranging a new connection to our network.
As well as pointing you in the right direction, it’s now possible to do some things online. Currently, this only applies to the items listed below, but we’ll be expanding this to cover more things soon.
- Apply for a new connection to our electricity network.
- Report certain non-urgent issues with our equipment.
- Request to move or bury electrical lines or equipment.
- Request a section 224(c) letter to provide to your local authority.
- Obtain underground cable plans (via beforeUdig).
We’ve also made it easier to find information on planned outages, as well as unplanned ones.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any ideas on how we can improve things further, please use the ‘How helpful was this page?’ tool (located at the bottom of the part of our website you’d like to comment on). We carefully review and consider every submission received and can provide an individual response if you include your email address, but this is optional.